Having problems signing in?
- If you have forgotten your password,
please click here or contact your
user administrator to reset your password.
QuickSuper upgrade on Sunday, March 16
- The upgrade will include a number of enhancements, primarily to support SuperStream.
- SMSF trustees have recently received a communication from the ATO about their obligations under SuperStream. After the release, employers will be able to enter the SuperStream Electronic Service Address (ESA) as provided by an SMSF trustee.
- Outage times for the upgrade are to be confirmed.
SuperStream - we've got you covered!
- SuperStream is a government reform aimed at improving the efficiency of the superannuation system.
- Under SuperStream, employers must make super contributions on behalf of their employees by submitting data and payments electronically in accordance with the SuperStream standard. All superannuation funds, including SMSFs, must receive contributions electronically in accordance with this standard.
- From 1 July 2014, medium and large employers with 20 or more employees must comply with the Standards.
- If you use QuickSuper, we've got you covered! You can continue to submit contribution data and make payments to QuickSuper as you are currently. QuickSuper will ensure that all data and money is provided to funds in accordance with the Standards.
- You may need to take some action to clean up your data to comply with the standards. We will provide more information on this when it is available.
QuickSuper SMSF Gateway
- From 1 July 2014, SMSFs must receive be able to contributions electronically in accordance with the SuperStream standard.
- If you are an SMSF trustee, Westpac's QuickSuper SMSF Gateway service will help you meet your compliance requirements.
- Find out more about QuickSuper SMSF Gateway.
Customer Support - for existing QuickSuper customers