Internet Explorer 6 and 7 is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to Internet Explorer version 8 or higher.More details
Having problems signing in?
- If you have forgotten your password,
please click here or contact your
user administrator to reset your password.
No more cheques after 30 June 2015
- QuickSuper will not allow payment to funds via cheque after 30 June 2015.
- Please ensure that you update client funds to pay electronically before this date otherwise your contributions will not be processed.
- For more details, log in to QuickSuper and view the ‘Removal of cheque payment method’ document under the Downloads section.
Alerting for contributions with incomplete information:
- From February 1, you will receive an alert for any employee with a missing address or TFN.
- If you are using an older contribution file format (e.g. QuickSuper CSV v1), we recommend that you upgrade as soon as possible to help avoid alerts.
- For more details, log in to QuickSuper and view the ‘Alerting for contributions with incomplete information’ document under the Downloads section.
SuperStream - we've got you covered!
- SuperStream is a government reform requiring employers to make super contributions by submitting data and payments electronically.
- All medium and large employers with 20 or more employees must fully comply with SuperStream by 30 June 2015.
- You can continue to submit contribution data and make payments to QuickSuper as you are currently. QuickSuper will ensure that all data and money is provided to funds in accordance with the Standards.
- You may need to take some action to clean up your data to comply with SuperStream. We will provide more information on this when it is available.
QuickSuper SMSF Gateway
- All SMSFs must receive contributions electronically in accordance with the SuperStream standard by 30 June 2015.
- If you are an SMSF trustee, Westpac's QuickSuper SMSF Gateway service will help you meet your compliance requirements.
- Find out more about QuickSuper SMSF Gateway.
Customer Support - for existing QuickSuper customers